Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are processed out of various Grades of both Seamless and Welded Plain Tubes.
Plain Stainless Steel Tubes will be procured from well known Indian plain tube manufacturers, as per material specification and Customer requirement, for processing Fin Tubes.
Plain Stainless Steel Tubes will be procured for finning, duly Hydro Tested and Eddy Current Tested as per material specification and code, from plain tube manufacturers only, as per customer requirement. If customer require, we will procure plain Stainless Steel Tubes, duly inspected, approved and released by customer or Third Party Inspection Agency, at plain Tubes manufacturer's end.
|Material [ MOC ]
|Seamless Stainless Steel - SA-213 TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L
: Welded Stainless Steel - SA-249 TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L
|12.70mm, 15.88mm, 19.05mm, 22.20mm, 25.40mm & 38.10mm
|1.42mm up to 3.25mm
|No. of Fins per Inch
|19, 26, 28, 32 FPI
- Stainless Steel Low Fin Tubes are available with exact lengths required by customer, maximum upto 20 Meters.
- Stainless Steel Low Finned Tubes are available with plain portion at both ends, as per customer specification.
- Stainless Steel Fin Tubes are available with Intermediate landings (plain portion for baffle sheet support), as per customer requirement.
- Stainless Steel Fin Tubes will be supplied, duly Hydro Tested, after finning. Stainless Steel Fin Tubes will be supplied in "As Finned Temper".
- We shall supply Stainless Steel Fin Tubes, duly inspected and approved by Customer or any Third Party Inspection Agency, as per customer specific requirement, at our end before dispatch. We shall provide MTC alongwith our supply documents.