Copper Fin Tubes are processed out of good Quality plain Copper Tubes conforming to SB - 111 UNS No. C-12200 /
C-122000 and Finning will be carried out as per SB-359 UNS No. C-12200 / 12000. Plain Copper Tubes for processing Fin Tubes will be procured from Indian Plain Tubes manufacturers only, as per the code and specification.
Copper Fin tubes are used generally for various Heat Exchanger Applications viz. Condensers, Evaporators, Chillers, Economizers, Oil Coolers, etc. Copper DHP Fin Tubes are extensively used in sugar refineries for condensers and evaporators. Deoxidized copper is the standard material for transferring heat from steam to water or air because of their excellent resistance to corrosion by fresh water and their high thermal conductivities.
Copper Finned Tubes are mostly used in heat exchangers for applications for cooling and heating of liquid and gas, including water, oil, steam and air as well as for condensation, evaporation. These fin tubes are manufactured in various sizes ranging from 9.52mm OD up to 25.40mm OD and Wallthickness of the plain tubes from 0.91mm up to 4mm, depending upon the technical Parameters, required by customer.
|Material [ MOC ]
|Copper SB111 UNS No. C-12200 / 12000
|As per SB-359
|9.52mm, 12.70mm, 15.88mm, 19.05mm, 22.20mm to 25.40mm
|0.91mm up to 4mm
No. of Fins per Inch
: 19, 26, 30, 36, & 40 FPI
- Copper Low Fin Tubes are available with exact lengths required by customer.
- Copper Low Finned Tubes are available with plain portion at both ends, as per customer specification.
- Copper Fin Tubes are available with Intermediate landings (plain portion for baffle sheet support), as per customer requirement.
- Copper Fin Tubes will be supplied, duly Pneumatic Pressure Tested or Hydro Tested, after finning.
- Copper Fin Tubes will be supplied duly Stress Relieved on in-house Electric Conveyor Belt Furnace, as per SB-359, on customer specific requirement.
- We shall provide MTC alongwith our supply documents.