End Cross Tubes (High Efficiency Tubes) are manufactured out of plain Copper and Stainless Steel Tubes of size : 15.88mm and 19.05mm OD Tubes with plain tube thicknesses of minimum 0.55mm upto 1.25mm.
This End Cross Tubes are used extensively for Vapour Absorber Chillers (VAC). Absorption Chillers are generally used, Steam or hot water to drive the lithium bromide refrigeration cycle but certainly can use some other heat sources as well.
Absorption Chillers are widely applied in Industries, viz. Manufacturing Precision Machinery, Aviation and Aerospace, Textiles, Electronics, Electric Power, Metallurgy, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Hospitals, etc.
End Cross tubes are manufactured out of Copper and Stainless Steel Tubes with externally enhanced and with Internally ribbed. Plain tubes with lower thickness ranging from 0.5mm upto 1.00mm is used, for processing End Cross Tubes.
|Material [ MOC ]||Copper - SB111 UNS NO. C - 12200
: Stainless Steel - SA-213 TP-304
|Wall thickness||0.55mm Up to 1.00mm.|
|No. of Fins per Inch||26 FPI|
|Internal Ribs||As per Customer Specification|
|Endcross cutting on Fins||As per Customer Specification|
- End Cross Tubes (High Efficiency Tubes) are available in Copper and Stainless Steel.
- End Cross Tubes are available with exact lengths required by customer.
- End Cross Tubes are available with plain portion at both ends, as per customer specification.
- End Cross Tubes will be supplied, duly Pneumatic Pressure Tested or Hydro Tested, after End Cross Forming.
- End Cross Copper Tubes will be supplied in "As Finned Temper".
- Copper End Cross Tubes will be supplied duly Stress Relieved on in-house Electric Conveyor Belt Furnace, as per SB-359, on customer specific requirement.
- Stainless Steel End Cross Tubes will be supplied in "As Fabricated Temper" only.
- We shall provide MTC alongwith our supply documents.