Cupro-Nickel Fin Tubes are processed out of plain Cupro-Nickel Tubes conforming to SB-111 UNS No. 70400, 70600, 71000, 71500 and finning will be carried out as per SB-359.
90:10 Cupro-Nickel exhibits excellent resistance to impingement attack. This alloy is suitable for Marine condenser tubes, especially where higher water velocities are encountered.
70:30 Cupro-Nickel has in general, the best resistance of any of the copper alloys to impingement attack and to corrosion from most acids and waters. It is being used in severe corrosive conditions in which service lives longer than those of other copper alloys are desired. These fin tubes are manufactured out of Cupro-Nickel tubes of Minimum 9.52mm OD up to 25.40mm OD. Wallthickness of the plain tubes varies from 1.21mm upto 2.77mm, depending upon the technical Parameters, required by customer.
|Material [ MOC ]||Cupro - Nickel SB111 UNS No. C - 70400, 70600, 71000, 71500|
|Finning||As per SB - 359|
|Diameter||9.52mm, 12.70mm, 15.88mm, 19.05 mm, 22.20mm to 25.40mm|
|Wall thickness||1.21mm up to 2.77mm|
|No. of Fins per Inch||19 and 26 FPI|
- Cupro-Nickel Low Fin Tubes are available with exact lengths required by customer.
- Cupro-Nickel Low Finned Tubes are available with plain portion at both ends, as per customer specification.
- Cupro-Nickel Fin Tubes are available with Intermediate landings ( plain portion for baffle sheet support ), as per customer requirement.
- Copro-Nickel Fin Tubes will be supplied, duly Pneumatic Pressure Tested or Hydro Tested, after finning.
- Cupro-Nickel Fin Tubes will be supplied in "As Finned Temper".
- Cupro-Nickel Fin Tubes will be supplied duly Stress Relieved on in-house Electric Conveyor Belt Furnace, as per SB-359, on customer specific requirement.
- We shall provide MTC alongwith our supply documents.